About us - Pauliana Said
Formed in Malta in 2011 by Pauliana Said, a highly experienced accountant with the express intention of providing Accountancy and related services. Since then we have added a dynamic team of experts to ensure you receive prompt and accurate guidance whether you wish to avail of accountancy services, auditing, tax consultancy, company formation, tax planning, EU funding, legal services, buy a property, online company formation or recruitment services.
We offer our services for Maltese nationals and for foreigners who wish to set up in Malta. We can advise on setting up companies, trusts or foundations, buying property, work permits and visas for persons overseas who wish to take advantage of the many benefits Malta offers. We have full knowledge of how the system works in Malta and abroad and we can offer the best solutions for your needs. We operate to the highest ethical guidelines so you can be certain that you are receiving the best advice possible.We guarantee our prompt professional services will be to your satisfaction and we will work with you until your service is finalised and to your complete approval.
Professional qualifications of Pauliana Said FCCA CPA MIA B.Com IIT:
- Became a member of the Financial Services Gozo Foundation board member launched by the Gozo Ministry - 2017
- Became a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – 2015
- Became a lecturer in Sage Software Solutions - 2015
- Attained the Diploma in VAT Compliance with the Institute of Indirect Taxation -2015
- Certified Public Accountant warrant - 2010
- Became member of The Malta Institute of Accountants – 2009
- Became member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – 2009
- Became member of the Malta Institute of Management – 2008
- Attained ACCA Professional Degree – 2009
- Attained Bachelor of Commerce – 2004
- Attained certificate in ECDL modules and Sage software - 2004
+356 2156 3000
36, St. Domenica Street
Victoria VCT 9030
Let me help you to discover the outstanding benefits of doing business on the beautiful island of Malta.